DIY & maker culture is a big part of Badpixel’s DNA. We love it so much, we created a YT series called “Badpixel Builds” documenting some of our DIY adventures. Over the years, we’ve built up our tools and skills through studio upgrades and special projects.
Our makerspace started out of pure necessity in 2014 with a DIY render farm build and a Makergear m2 printer. Things quickly grew from there. In 2019, Badpixel received a Solidworks associate certification (CSWA).
Our rock-solid 3d fundamentals combined with a shop stocked with the latest in 3D CAD/CAM software, prosumer 3D printers and CNC machines, have taken the guesswork out of short-run promo manufacturing and XM/display fabrication! Bring us your idea and we’ll help turn it into something tangible!
- 400 sq ft. maker space
- Solidworks Pro CAD package & Certification
- Meshcam package
- Carbide3D Shapeoko XXL CNC table
- Makergear M2 & Prusa MK3S FDM Printers
- SLA resin printer
- 3D Design & Fabrication services
- Rapid Prototyping and fabrication
- CAD model conversion & Visualization